Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can I be myself?


I have no way to express myself, is it so difficult to be myself?
I don’t want to hide but I have to,
I don’t want to smile but I have to,
I don’t want to act but I have to,
I want to cry my heart out but I can’t,
I want to shout it out but I can’t,
I just can’t be the true ME.
I don’t know why I think a lot of non sense thingy,
I don’t know why I keep emo’ing without reason,
I don’t know why I keep complaining unimportant thingy,
I just don’t know WHY, may God know all of it.


 “Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that’s alright because I love the way you lie, love the way you lie,
I love the way you lie” 

No comments:

Post a Comment