Wednesday, July 14, 2010

His Little Princess ♥



  "yo little princess..nw exam finish liao..got time to drop u a testi liao...since u beg me so cham...=P
hmm..generally, knew her since standard 1, not very close (can say tak kenal) until form 1..i shifted 2 other skul n we lost contact each other..for 2years+ i think..
I try hard to recall somthing memorable between us..but, nothing..for me..><" dono she got onot leh..hehe
hmm..don reli remember how n y we met back, but our frenship getting closer n closer than b4..since we met back.. she got hp num oso didnt tell me, so bad. tat y we lost contact! hng!
She is..frenly, can easily make fren with other..helpful..n she scares to b alone.. go every where oso need ppl accompany her..so dependant. mayb she is the girl tat need protection from others..but ur willing 2 protect her 1 wo. so nice to hear, say her COWARD better..haha!
I guess she is very desire 2 hav a bf, oways upset bout it..hehe..but don worry..god will bless her..n she will be loved.. always..^^"
It was from him, my lovely dear. He dropped me a testimonial on friendster long long time ago (everyone is on facebook now,so you can imagine how long was that).  And why suddenly I found this? Story begins where I am actually looking for someone’s blog link, as I lost all my links after I changed my template for my blog. I was thinking to find it through friendster because I got nothing from facebook side.
I clicked into my testimonial page and I saw this. I remember I cried when I review back the testimonial after we in love.  The last part was the part that made me felt touching, I don’t know why but it just make me cry every time I read it.
Thank God for being so lovely to me, sent someone who loves and cares me all the time. Appreciate it always, and I love you my dear ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment